- EPA Releases Updated Sustainability Plan
- EPA Awards $556,650 to Help Massachusetts Marine Vessels Reduce Diesel Emissions
- EPA Region 7 to Participate at National Association of Farm Broadcasting Trade Talk Event Nov. 14 in Kansas City, Mo.
- Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany in Albany, Georgia Earns ENERGY STAR Carbon Pollution Reductions, Energy Savings
- WEDNESDAY, November 6: EPA Chief in Kansas City to Support Environmental Justice Efforts
How Do I Help?
Each day, we have the chance to make dozens of decisions to conserve.
- Wake up and take a quick shower.
- Adjust thermostat so house isn't heated/cooled while away.
- Lights off? Yep!
- Walk to school and bike to work for excercise and conservation.
- Use both sides of paper and recycle when I'm done.
- Lunch is salad from a local farmer and tuna fish from a sustainable population.
- Drinking water out of my reuseable cup.
- At the store. Paper or plastic? Neither - I brought my own bag.
- Closed fridge right after pulling out supplies for dinner.
- Found a leaky faucet and fixed it.
- Turned off water while I brushed my teeth.
- Good night!
These kinds of everyday actions add up and have a big impact on the health of our planet.
You have the power to make a difference!