- Harvard University Recognizes EPA Renewable Energy Program as a Top Government Innovation
- EPA to Recognize St. Louis Cardinals for Reducing Food Waste at Busch Stadium on Monday, April 29
- Bloomfield, New Jersey Elementary School Wins "Battle of the Buildings"
- Craigmont High School in Memphis, Tenn. Named a Top Finisher in Energy Star National Building Competition
- North Carolina Area Health Education Center Building in Chapel Hill, N.C. Named a Top Finisher in Energy Star National Building Competition
How Do I Help?
Each day, we have the chance to make dozens of decisions to conserve.
- Wake up and take a quick shower.
- Adjust thermostat so house isn't heated/cooled while away.
- Lights off? Yep!
- Walk to school and bike to work for excercise and conservation.
- Use both sides of paper and recycle when I'm done.
- Lunch is salad from a local farmer and tuna fish from a sustainable population.
- Drinking water out of my reuseable cup.
- At the store. Paper or plastic? Neither - I brought my own bag.
- Closed fridge right after pulling out supplies for dinner.
- Found a leaky faucet and fixed it.
- Turned off water while I brushed my teeth.
- Good night!
These kinds of everyday actions add up and have a big impact on the health of our planet.
You have the power to make a difference!