- EPA Releases Updated Sustainability Plan
- EPA Awards $556,650 to Help Massachusetts Marine Vessels Reduce Diesel Emissions
- EPA Region 7 to Participate at National Association of Farm Broadcasting Trade Talk Event Nov. 14 in Kansas City, Mo.
- Marine Corps Logistics Base Albany in Albany, Georgia Earns ENERGY STAR Carbon Pollution Reductions, Energy Savings
- WEDNESDAY, November 6: EPA Chief in Kansas City to Support Environmental Justice Efforts
Author: Tevita Vuibau
Source: The Fiji Times
August 12, 2013
THERE are no sustainable sources of shark fins and the transportation of them whether by land or air must stop.
That's the assertion of the Coral Reef Alliance and the Pew Environment Group and it is supported by very convincing evidence.